What a great idea it was to introduce everyone from this season of Quilting Arts TV by doing a blog hop! I’ve been on the show a few fair number of times, and I have even had people tell me they recognize me by my hair, which is pretty neat!
Selfie time! I’m known to post these fun selfies on Instagram all the time.
Susan and I taped an episode about using Sharpie markers for tie dye effects on fabric!
We also taped one about using shaving cream to make marbled prints on your fabric with acrylic inks.
Sounds like fun, right? I can’t wait for you to try these methods in your fiber art.
1. Please only enter one time. Multiple entries will be disqualified. (Comments are moderated, so you won’t see your entry online right away)
2. International entries are welcome!
3. You must leave me a way to contact you, so please leave your valid email address when leaving a comment.
4. The drawing will be open until Tuesday July 29th at 5:00 PM CST.
5. The winner will be chosen randomly the evening of July 29th. Check back to see if you are the winner! GOOD LUCK
Now, leave a comment, and go visit these other fine folks in the blog hop!!
July 18: Vivika DeNegre
July 19: Luana Rubin /Linda Friedman
July 20: Sarah Ann Smith /Karen Gloeggler
July 21: Carrie Bloomston/ Catherine Redford that’s me!!
July 22: Sue Reno / Rebekah Meier
July 23: Lyric Kinard / Margie Ullery
July 24: Cheryl Sleboda / Jane Sassaman / Julie Creus
July 25: Susan Brubaker Knapp