Now I will admit, I have NEVER done a mystery quilt before! Never EVER! The mystery quilt is designed by Shelia Christensen, and you can read more about it here. I know I’m making one small part of the quilt, but it’s kinda cool to not know how it will all look when it’s done.
They are signed and ready to be assembled. You can have a chance to win the quilt by entering the raffle (link below). This really will be a one of a kind quilt!
Each blogger will make up one of the clues and send it to Kim who will complete the quilt. Here is the list of blogs where you will be able to follow the quilt being made:
- July – Sheila Christensen (www.mysteryquilter.com)
- August – Yvonne Fuchs (www.quiltingjetgirl.com)
- September – Teri Lucas (www.terificreations.com)
- October – Wendy Welsh (www.wendysquiltsandmore.
- November – Nicole Young (www.lillyella.com)
- December – Chris Dodsley (www.madebychrissied.blogspot.
- January – Amy Smart (www.diaryofaquilter.com)
- February – Sam Hunter (www.huntersdesignstudio.com)
- March – Cheryl Sleboda (www.muppin.com)
In addition to the Mystery series, Cotton Cuts also does monthly boxes of fabrics and patterns, right to your doorstep. This is sew sew cool. I love getting that kind of mail!