Learn an interesting twist on your standard quilt block with this show stopping pleating technique! In this FULL DAY class, you’ll have a ton of fun sewing these EASY pleats by machine, and you’ll leave with a completed tablerunner top.
$10 kit fee per student includes the pattern for the table runner.
- 3/4 yard of background fabric
- Fat quarters of 6 different fabrics for the colors inside of the folds
- Sewing machine with a quarter inch foot
- Ruler (at least a 6 inch ruler and a longer one for the long strips)
- Rotary cutter and mat
- Thread to match your fabrics and the fabrics inside the folds
- Hand sewing needle
- Batting and a fabric backing (both should be 15 x 36)