Art Quilt Portfolio Blog Hop!
When you find a beautiful book, you can’t help but share! Much like it’s earlier companion Art Quilt Portfolio: The Natural World, the newest edition in the series by Martha Sielman showcases the beautiful human form.
I loved the interviews, and again I was struck by how many quilters names I DIDN’T recognize, which gives the book lots of wonderful breadth.
I’m giving away a copy to a lucky reader, so please comment below, but here are a few rules:
1. Only one entry per person please.
2. This is only open to residents of the USA.
3. Comments must be on this post ONLY and you must use your email address so we can contact the winner
4. The winner will be selected randomly.
5. The drawing is open until June 13th, 2013 at 6 am EST.
6. I moderate my comments for spammers, so your comment may not show up right away.
Thanks, and good luck!
Blog Tour Schedule Check out the rest of the blog tour!
June 4th – LarkCrafts.com
June 5th – Sarah Ann Smith
June 6th – Maria Elkins
June 7th – Laura Wasilowski
June 9th – Katherine McNeese
June 10th – Cheryl Sleboda That’s ME!
June 11th – Linda McLaughlin
June 12th – Kathy Nida
June 13th – Marilyn H. Wall
June 14th – Janice Paine Dawes
June 16th – Pamela Price Klebaum
June 17th – Deborah Boschert
June 18th – Lisa Chin
June 19th – Sue Bleiweiss
June 20th – Leni Wiener
June 21st – Sherry Davis Kleinman
June 24th – Cheryl Lynch
June 25th – Lesley Riley
June 26th – Stephanie Forsyth
June 30th – Pat Kumicich