Welcome to the last stop on the blog hop tour for my DVD “Heirloom Sewing Techniques for Today’s Quilter“! I’m so incredibly grateful to the fine folks on the blog tour so far. They are all friends of mine that I have come to appreciate over the years. So here’s one last shout out to them, so go on and visit them. It’s ok, I’ll wait.
June 9 – Susan Brubaker Knapp – http://wwwbluemoonriver.blogspot.com/
June 10 – Maddie Kertay – http://www.badassquilterssociety.com/
June 11 – Faith Jones – http://www.freshlemonsquilts.com/
June 12 – Lynn Krawczyk – http://smudgedtextilesstudio.com/blog/
June 13 – Julie Creus – http://www.latodera.com/blog
June 16 – Catherine Redford – http://catherineredford.com/
June 17 – Megan Dougherty – http://thebitchystitcher.com/
June 18 – Pokey Bolton – http://pokeysponderings.com/
June 19 – Jamie Fingal – http://www.jamiefingaldesigns.com/
Ok, now that you have seen how awesome my friends are, I’m happy you’re back for the giveaway. The thing about making a DVD is that you work real hard making the samples, get all gussied up and do the taping, and then…. well you wait. And when it comes out, you have no idea if people like it. So, if you have already gotten the DVD (or instant digital download), and you want to let others know what you thought, pop on over to the Interweave shop and leave a review! I really hope you love the DVD as much as I do, and I am happy to hear your thoughts.
And I also want to thank you all, my readers and friends, who have encouraged me to share my art with the world.
Here’s how to win it:
1. Please only enter one time. Multiple entries will be disqualified. (Comments are moderated, so you won’t see your entry online right away)
2. International entries are welcome!
3. You must leave me a way to contact you, so please leave your valid email address when leaving a comment.
4. The drawing will be open until Friday June 27th at 5:00 PM CST.
5. The winner will be chosen randomly the evening of June 27th. Check back to see if you are the winner! GOOD LUCK
COMMENTS ARE CLOSED, the winner will be posted shortly!