Yesterday was both crazy and awesome. And by the end of the day I realized I had missed posting to my blog. Oops.
Today was a close second. I’m posting from my phone…that’s how close I’m cutting it.
Some of the border fabric “tops” are here and I will try to save them. However the black border strips are missing chunks. This black fabric has been washed so it has a slight fade to it. Anything I replace it with will look new by comparison. So I found a solution thanks to Linda’s mom, who kindly put a matching sleeve on the back for hanging. I have removed it, and there’s enough fabric for the border strip! No worries about matching that fabric. I’ll keep you posted on the progress!