Ha ha. Ok, maybe I’m ahead of myself, but I’m super stoked for this year’s Giveaway Day. Why? Because I have LOTS to celebrate over! I am the newest author of a DVD on Heirloom Sewing from F+W Media, called Heirloom Sewing Techniques for Today’s Quilter. It contains dozens of fabric manipulations for your next project. It’s full of fabulous techniques! I hope you will check it out when it’s released at the end of May! WOOT!
For Giveaway Day, I’m giving away one of my brand new acrylic Heirloom Smocking Templates, so that you can put smocking into your next sewing or quilt project. It has complete directions on how to use it for smocking, and it even comes with a pattern inside! You can use this for any project, not just quilting, so think about smocking the pocket on your next shirt, or the front of your next bag… the possibilities are endless!
Here’s how to win it:
1. Please only enter one time. Multiple entries will be disqualified. (Comments are moderated, so you won’t see your entry online right away)
2. International entries are welcome!
3. You must leave me a way to contact you, so please leave your valid email address when leaving a comment.
4. The drawing will be open until Friday May 16th at 5:00 PM CST.
5. The winner will be chosen randomly the evening of May 16th. Check back to see if you are the winner!
Good luck, and be sure to check out the rest of my blog, my shop, and look for my DVD at the end of the month!