Giveaway Day – Spring 2015!
I LOVE Giveaway Day! You get to meet so many new bloggers, so WELCOME to mine if you are new! If you don’t know me, I do a series of Technique of the Week art quilt videos you can see HERE, and I’m the author of a DVD on fabric manipulation techniques that you can put into your next quilt.
I’m giving away this super cuddly charm pack of “Cuddle Charms” which is super soft fabric you can piece right into your next quilt. These are dark colors, so they are great for modern or art quilts! And they are MINKY! So think super soft, and easy to piece and quilt with!
And I’m also throwing in two eighth yard cuts of some funky multi-color fabric to sweeten the deal!
Also, to celebrate my Sewing Skull line of merchandise being picked up by a quilt distributor, I’m throwing in one Sewing Skull patch for you too!
Here’s how to win:
1. Tell me what your crafty/sewing/quilting plans are for this summer!
2. Please only enter one time. Multiple entries will be disqualified. (Comments are moderated, so you won’t see your entry online right away.)
3. International entries are welcome!
4. You must leave me a way to contact you, so please leave your valid email address when leaving a comment.
5. The entries will be open until Wednesday May 13th at 5:00 PM CST.
6. The winner will be chosen randomly the evening of May 13th. Check back to see if you are the winner! GOOD LUCK!
COMMENTS ARE CLOSED AND THE WINNER WILL BE NOTIFIED VIA EMAIL! Thank you!!!
#36 was our randomly selected number, which means Brenda was our winner with the comment “I hope that I will be able to finish up several projects that have been taking up room in my sewing room, on my cutting table, sewing machine, design wall. I have so many things I’ve been wanting to start, but I need to clear the way first. And not by shoving everything into a box and hiding it. LOL”