Well, hello there!
I am so honored to be the final stop on the blog tour for Cheryl Lynch‘s amazing book, Sew Embellished! The book is full of great mixed media techniques, and projects to try out. I loved the tree project on the cover, and mine is half finished before I had to run off to San Diego Comic Con. If you like eye candy quilts, the back of the book has lots of samples to drool over. Be sure to check out her blog for some really cool stuff too.
One of the things I hear from folks who ask me about my little quilts is how I come up with each design, followed by some sort of “I could never do that” type of phrase. If you want to try making a small, artistic quilt to cherish, this is definitely the book for you to try the projects out and get your feet wet!
So, want to win a signed copy of this book????
Here are the rules:
1. One comment per person to enter this contest. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
2. Comments must be on this post only. Please sign in with your Google or Blogger account, and if you can’t please make sure I have a way to contact you, such as leaving your email address.
3. The winner will be selected randomly.
4. Anyone in the world can enter this contest.
5. Entries will be accepted until July 20th, 2012 at 6 AM Eastern Standard Time.
COMMENTS ARE NOW CLOSED AND A WINNER WILL BE PICKED SHORTLY!