Machine is back…Week 1 quilt done
New Chenille cutter. Still needs to be washed in order to pouf the layers.
The machine was a bump in the mechanics inside the machine. Not sure what I did to knock it out of whack, but it’s fixed now. Didn’t cost as much since it was under warranty. I was glad it came back early too, so I didn’t hav to derail my weekly quilt project so early in the game.
Button cards for a swap.
These cards are going to Scotland. After these, i only have two more swaps I promised myself to and then I have been signing up for one on one custom card swaps instead. It’s easier and I get to make what I want.