Learn how to make decorative and dimensional pleats in this amazing table runner pattern by Cheryl Sleboda! All the steps you need are here to make this amazing quilt, with step by step photos and diagrams to help you.
– 3/4 yd. of background fabric
– 6 fat quarters for your insert pleat colors
– a sewing machine with a quarter inch piecing foot
– a ruler at least 6″x 6″
– a rotary cutter and mat
– threads to match your fabrics and the fabrics inside the pleats
– a hand sewing needle
– a backing and batting piece at least 15″ by 36″
Retailers: Paper versions are available to sell in your store!