Do you have a blog that you have neglected or would prefer to post more often to? Then this challenge is for you! All you have to do is post once a day on your blog for 31 days! We start Dec 1st and go all the way until the end of the year. You will build habits that will serve your blog well as we head into 2020. Last year we had 95 blogs in the challenge! Won’t you try to join us? Here’s the “rules”:
- Post once a day on your blog! Your first post can tell people you are participating in this challenge. See? Your first one is done! 🙂
- Link back to this post so we can follow other people who are part of our challenge too! Please try to link back to this page at least once a week.
- Post your blog link below so we can follow along on your progress.
- If you use social media, use the hashtag #31dayblogchallenge2019.
- Please do NOT worry if you miss a day, the point is to try to blog daily to get in the habit!! HAVE FUN!
- Schedule blog posts for the holidays ahead of time!
- Feel free to grab the image above and use it in your posts.
- Have fun, because blogging shouldn’t be stressful!!
- Here’s some prompts
My friend Ebony Love has a great business class called “Blog Revival: Get your blog off of life support in 30 days” which is awesome! If you need real down and dirty tips and help to blog on the regular, her class is amazing: CLICK HERE for more info.
READY TO BLOG? LINK BELOW TO SIGN YOUR BLOG UP FOR THE CHALLENGE!
This is the Link Up!
Please only post your main blog address and not your latest post.